just watched "dr. horrible's sing-along blog" last night with the bro and sis-in-law.
one word: amazing. how did i miss this two years ago?!? oh wait. i live in china.
the soundtrack itself was worth it - pure genius. don't you wish life were like a musical? i do. a few friends and i attempted that for a day during my freshman year of college: skipping and twirling down the main thoroughfare of our campus, breaking into song and badly choreographed dance in front of a bagel shop. needless to say, only lasted a couple of hours.
cups of coffee: 2
mood: baby, it's cold outside
2 comments:
I keep hearing about Dr Horrible and have been told by several people that it's my type of humor. I may have to borrow that...
And I like the idea of living a day as if you were in a musical. I smell a conspiracy brewing.
Rob - you would LOVE it. peter borrowed it from a friend...i'm thinking of getting my own copy.
yes, conspiracy indeed. i'm watching glee to prepare.
Post a Comment